Great rooms and support / reception staff. Very high quality of security including manning every floor from 7pm to 7am. Quality of service for restaurants is chancy. Small set of options on the menu. Room service takes inordinate time to deliver.
Experience more than made up by the amazing manager Ms. Moyyo. Extremely approachable and solved problems, most of them instantly. She was kind enough to let us make tea Indian style in the kitchen ourselves, something I never would have expected. Special mention for Tumnise, Ruth and Paulyn at reception.
Check in does take a tad long. Had an issue briefly with the wifi and I got an email today from the IT head apologizing as they were upgrading the routers. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Lagos. An Uncomplicated comfort in the heart of Lagos. The hotel features 234 spacious guest rooms and conference facilities for up to 200 guests. Relax after a day of work and in the lively outdoor atmosphere of The Office rooftop bar located on the 2nd floor. You can also enjoy a good game at the Adrenaline sports bar with several local brews The well equipped fitness center is completed by the one-of-a kind Spa that offers various treatments for local and international guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lagos
- Four Points By Sheraton Lagos Hotel Lagos