I am staying at the moment at the fourpoints, It is a nice hotel, the restaurant ( BRazerria?) i was not impressed the buffet was not that attractive.
The office bar was really great, there was a band as well.
Be careful when you order food in your room, to check it out before eating as i order a sandwich and half of the ingredients where missing. but the room service manager changed it and call to say sorry.
The wheatbaker is still my favourite but the 4points so far my 2nd choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Lagos. An Uncomplicated comfort in the heart of Lagos. The hotel features 234 spacious guest rooms and conference facilities for up to 200 guests. Relax after a day of work and in the lively outdoor atmosphere of The Office rooftop bar located on the 2nd floor. You can also enjoy a good game at the Adrenaline sports bar with several local brews The well equipped fitness center is completed by the one-of-a kind Spa that offers various treatments for local and international guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lagos
- Four Points By Sheraton Lagos Hotel Lagos