my stay at the Four Points hotel was really good. the hotel is an excellent one. the rooms finishing is a little bit not good. there was an electric board beside the door that makes some buzzing sounds. I was annoyed by the fact that there is no electric socket in the bathroom. the main negative thing about the room was that it was in the 3rd floor very close to the restaurant at the 2nd floor where a live band keeps playing all night and the sound was really loud. the hotel food was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Lagos. An Uncomplicated comfort in the heart of Lagos. The hotel features 234 spacious guest rooms and conference facilities for up to 200 guests. Relax after a day of work and in the lively outdoor atmosphere of The Office rooftop bar located on the 2nd floor. You can also enjoy a good game at the Adrenaline sports bar with several local brews The well equipped fitness center is completed by the one-of-a kind Spa that offers various treatments for local and international guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Lagos Hotel Lagos
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lagos