TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“great hotel for a good price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Miclara Regency Hotel

Miclara Regency Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lagos
Miclara Regency Hotel
You added Miclara Regency Hotel to your Saves list
Kaoma Street | Idowu Egba B/Stop, Igando-LASU Road, Isheri, Lagos, Nigeria   |
Ranked #55 of 110 Hotels in Lagos
London, United Kingdom
“great hotel for a good price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Miclara. This hotel offers a high standard but at cheaper price than the top quality hotels in lagos!
I found the staff friendly and helpful and i loved the personal feel to the hotel.
I will definitly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a cheaper option with a high standard!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Miclara Regency Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Miclara Regency Hotel

Address: Kaoma Street | Idowu Egba B/Stop, Igando-LASU Road, Isheri, Lagos, Nigeria
Location: Nigeria > Lagos State > Lagos
Ranked #55 of 110 Hotels in Lagos
Both myself and my wife have lived in Britain for 30yrs so we know what service is all about. We run a hotel with the safety and comfort of our guests as our main priority. 40mins away from the International airport and the same from Victoria Island, we offer a retreat away from the hustle, bustle and smog of downtown Lagos. ... more   less

If you own or manage Miclara Regency Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.