“3-day tour from Marrakech to Marrakech” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Rissani
More attraction details
Owner description: Sahara Magic offers custom and packaged tours of Morocco to individuals and groups. Sahara Magic can arrange bespoke tours, national cuisine tours, camel tours, combined tours, historical, cultural, nature ... You can specify requirement, dates and standard of accommodation. Sahara Magic provides wide range of tours, and have been designed for you according to the period of your stay-one day tours , 3 day , 5 day, 7 day, 8day or more day....We organize bivouacs into the desert, and we accompany you in an unforgettable safari on the sahara.Our tailored packages and Morocco tours include: •Morocco 2 day, 3 day, 4 day, 5 day trips, tours and excursions •Camel tours from Marrakech, Casablanca, Tangier, Fez and Ouarzazate•Desert tours from Marrakech and Casablanca to Erg Chigaga •Marrakech day trips to Telouet and Ait Benhaddou•Fes tours from Marrakech and Marrakech tours from Fez•Camel trekking in Morocco for 1 night to several days•Private Morocco tours for couples, groups and families with children•Customized Morocco tours to match our clients dates and timescales•Desert excursions in Morocco from Marrakech, Casablanca and Fes•Marrakech camel trekking tours and 4×4 desert excursions•Private day trips and day tours from Marrakech•Casablanca trips, tours and excursions including Fes, Marrakech and Sahara•Desert trips from Marrakech to Fez and Fez to Marrakech via Erg Chebbi•Excursions in Morocco with private driver•Morocco desert tours and desert excursions•Desert excursions from Marrakech and Casablanca to Erg Chebbi
Houston, Texas
“3-day tour from Marrakech to Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I booked a trip with Hassan on our first visit to Morocco. We were staying in Marrakech but wanted to get out to the desert. Hassan's company and tour was perfect. We learned so much about Morocco's culture, topography, and people. By far the stay in the desert was the best but we very much enjoyed getting to know Hassan while driving through the beautiful country. We felt safe and well-cared for the entire time. He always wants you to have the best experience and he delivered! Wish we could have had a longer tour...next time! Highly recommended for an authentic Moroccan experience!

Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Me and my friend had a magnificent time during our 3 day journey. Hassan was a great host, amazing driver and super friendly. He stopped whenever we wanted for pictures and even encouraged us to stop a lot. The Moroccan landscape is amazing, and our foray into the Sahara was one of those unmistakable life moments. The rest of the trips featured many highlights and I can't speak highly enough about this trip. Even the impossibly long drive on the third day back wasn't that bad.

Hong Kong, China
“Hassan will not only arrange for a tour but he will give you the time of your lives.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The best trip...ever! I have been to Morocco several times but the best trip I had was with Hassan. He arranged the most memorable honeymoon in the Sahara where I felt like I was living one of the stories of the One thousand and One nights. My husband and I felt like we were an Arabian king and queen under the stars of the Sahara Erg Chebbi. What an experience!

Thank you Hassan! You are absolutely the best! You are a very careful and safe driver, very accomodating to our needs - from good choices of kasbahs with clean, excellent service and great food to VIP Berber tent in the middle of Sahara Erg Chebbi.

We would HIGHLY recommend Hassan of Sahara Magic - a safe driver, with good English and very friendly.

Guelph, Canada
“Incredible!!! Far beyond our expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I booked a 4 day, 3 night trek from Fes to Marrakech with Hassan. It truly was the most incredible experience and is excellent value for money. Hassan is incredibly kind, fun, accommodating and knowledgable. Hassan really goes above and beyond and became a friend to us. On my birthday he secretly picked up a cake for me and at Sahara Garden surprised me with it. I was shocked and so touched that he took the time to do this.

We learned so much about Morocco and felt like we truly explored the whole country. There is no way we could have done as many things and seen as much as we did without going on the Sahara Magic tour. I highly recommend it!!

Chilmark, Massachusetts
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My sister booked this 3 day tour with Hassan from Marrakeh to Fes which was extended another day because Hassan was so helpful and took us to Casablanca where we were flying out of. People have mentioned Hassan's punctuality and it is so true. From the minute he picked us up in Marrakech until he dropped us at our final hotel he was always there, committed to making our experience the best, which he did and more! I cannot recommend booking a tour through "Sahara Magic" enough. You are able to just relax and take in everything around you, which there is so much! The 4x4 car is comfortable and he is a very good driver. The sites were like nowhere I have ever been. We had the honor of meeting his lovely parents in their home and having tea and home made cookies. That was something very special to treasure. From the Kasbah, to the Dades Gorge to the Sahara it was pure magic! We arrived in the Sahara to the biggest sand storm in 3 years so our camel ride had to be cancelled for the sunset but Hassan was determined to give us our Berber tent experience and he did! I truly only wish we had had a few more days in the desert, I did not want to leave. We were able to go on our camel ride in the morning and it was surreal! Morocco is so gorgeous and I loved being able to get a flavor of it. From the sea side to the cities of Marrakech and Fes, to the sahara, traveling over the snow covered Atlas mountains, to vistas that looked like Ireland I fell in Love with Morocco. Hassan is very professional as well as funny and fun and so accommodating. His mastery of languages had my head spinning. We actually sounds both French and Italian when speaking to people! I am recommending Morocco and Sahara Magic to everyone! I only wish we had had a few more days. That would be my only recommendation if possible. Hassan delivers the true magic..it was magical!

Visited April 2013