“A Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Morocco Nomad Safari, Show you to explore the best of morocco,and organize you the Tours and Excursions around morocco.
4 attraction reviews
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Idir was a great host, this tour was truly fantastic. It was a good way to see a lot of Morocco in a short period of time. Idir was very hospitable & very knowledgeable. Accommodations were lovely, food was great. I went on this tour by myself (along with 5 others who were travelling together) and felt very safe - very important for a single girl travelling alone. Idir was also very accommodating - he made many stops along the way for various requests from the group. I highly recommend this tour. The scenery is amazing, the people were all fantastic.

Visited May 2012

Rochester, New York
“Amazing Morocco Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

During my study abroad experience, Morocco was one of my travel destinations. It was one of the best and most memorable trips thanks to Idir. My friends and I were skeptical at first booking a small group trip instead of huge tours we knew. This was worth it! We were in small group of friends but also had the opportunity me meet other groups on the trip. It was more flexible and personal. Idir was a great driver and travel/tour guide with so much experience and knowledge. He knew we love to take pictures so he would literally stop sometimes in the middle of nowhere because there was a beautiful view. He was very patient, understanding and fun.

The trip took us to so many places we didn’t even know existed (“Hollywood of Africa”). We weaved safely through the narrow mountains going to the top where we stayed in a nice hotel. Another night we stayed in a tent in the Sahara desert after a sunset camel ride to get there. The night was filled with food and sitting around the campfire singing while the hosts played the drums. It was an amazing experience.

I would recommend these tours to anyone who is visiting. I hope to come back one day.

(Visited Oct 2011)

Visited October 2012
Marrakech, Morocco
“week in Morocco with Morocco Nomad Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Idir has lived up to his reputation being a very knowleageable, attentive and caring guide and more importantly a super safe diver. You need that especially it's quite a distance(560+ km) to Merzouga where road thru the mountain was narrow with lots of curves and elevations.
The berber camp staff lead by M'barek and his teamates Mohamed and Hassan were entertaining. The tagine dinner and bfast prepared by them were reasonable consider all supplies has to be brought into the desert by camel.
They played their drum well and entertained us with jokes learn from their experience from previous clients. My kids also sang and played the ukelele brought from home.
A great experience to my wife and teenage son and daughter though they were skeptical when i first mooted the idea.

A must do list when visit Morocco.

Visited November 2012