“Trip to Zagora we have a very good massage by our driver.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 75 activities in Merzouga
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are a local travel agency based in Marrakech, originally from the southern Moroccan desert. We organize trekking in the mountains, stays in major cities, camel excursions, day trips and longer trips, all to exceed the expectations and needs of the customer. Whether you are an individual looking for someone you can trust, a couple on your honeymoon, or even a large family or group of friends, we have something for you!We have 10 years experience in the tourism sector, and are based in Marrakech, the capital of tourism in Morocco and the starting point for most tours. All suggested tours can be tailored to your needs and desires, and you can organize your own trip if you prefer!
Bangkok, Thailand
“Trip to Zagora we have a very good massage by our driver.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Quite a long time from morning till evening on top mountain roads. Trip to Zagora we have a very good massage by our driver.

Visited April 2014

Ambergris Caye, Belize
“zagoraexperience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I found Zagora Experience on Tripadvisor, and wrote to Abdol to see about availability. He wrote me back right away and gave me a lot of good information, and because of all of the positive reviews I decided to travel with these guys.

It was my first time in Morocco and I travelled with three friends from Marrakech where we were staying. Abdol came to our Riad directly and we drove down to the desert. On the drive we saw some amazing Kasbahs, a few Berber villages, and a few other sights that were off the beaten path. I was surprised how much we saw in only a few days, and I think we got to see some things that other tourists miss.

When we arrived in Merzouga we took a camel ride into the desert and slept in the Berber tents and had a wonderful dinner with music and dancing. Our guide made the trip a lot of fun and knew everything we asked about and was just really open with us.

I can't say enough how great our tour guide was, and our whole experience in general was so great, I wish I could give more stars. If you want an amazing trip with a non-tourist feel and don't want to feel like just another number, book a trip with Zagora Experience.

Visited May 2014
Marseille, France
“Great trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great experience! We definitely would not have seen as much as we did if we didn't take this tour. I would definitely recommend organizing a tour for your trip to Morocco! Great guide, great accommodations, great tour! 10/10 would recommend!

Visited February 2014
Espanola, New Mexico
“10 days in Marocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I can only echo these other reviews. Morocco should not be missed, and Zagora experience is the way to see it. With Abdol Cohen’s expert assistance and planning, my wife and I spent 10 days touring the country to celebrate our 35th anniversary. The trip went off without a hitch and exceeded our expectations. We would recommend her without hesitation to anyone considering Morocco travel!

Visited January 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“What a trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I just wanted to share my opinion about Zagora Experience because i had such a positive experience I wanted to make sure everyone knew! I know there are a lot of tour operators in Morocco but this one was recommended to me by my sister who traveled a few months ago with these guys and had a fantastic time. In just a few days we were able to see the best parts of Fes, Meknes, Volubilis, Ifrane, Merzouga, and even spend a night in a Berber tent in the desert! It exceeded all of my expectations, although we were quite tired by the end of the trip with everything we crammed in! I would definitely recommend to stay a week or 10 days to see the main sights. We are planning to come back in the fall to visit the other cities we missed, Casablanca, Rabat, maybe even the desert again if we can fit it in. We always felt safe and cared after, and were always asked if things were to our liking. Great conversations in the Jeep were had by all, and we always found something interesting to talk about. Definitely 10/10!!!

Visited December 2013