“Very special experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm Moha from Merzouga, at south of Morocco,For many years we cross the desert from the East and from the South, as the winds Echargui and Assahil. We organise Morocco tours and vacations which are very wonderful tours cultural tours, camel trek,and tours by 4x4. You are welcome to Morocco.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Very special experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had done a similar trip in India, so had certain expectations and fears, but this was a totally different experience and we were really glad we fitted it into our trip in Morocco. Moha from the start was great with email contact and directions of how to reach the hostel to meet everyone. We were slightly dreading it may be very touristy, but we had a small group of 5 in total and then another 5 joined us later at the camp. Everyone both staff and people on the trip were lovely, helpful but also laid back and relaxed, the meal we enjoyed in the camp was some of the best food we had in Morocco. Watching the stars lying in the dunes feeling like the only people in the world was amazing and seeing 3 shooting stars added to the experience. Moha and his team also played the drums which was really special and made you feel like you were getting the complete berber experience. Would definitely recommend Moha and his team, it was an experience to remember!

Visited October 2013

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“ONE OF THE BEST CHOICES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My two friends and I has been one of the best experiences with Moha and his staff. He showed and shared his culture and traditions all time.
We stayed at Merzouga and it was amazing. The desert is one of the best places to visit and Moha made real our dreams: “The bereber´s life”. The desert’s night was magical and the dromedaries’ trip was unique.
Great food, good traditional music, friendly people and an excellent hostel, Le Petit Prince. Thank Moha!!! Your welcoming and hospitality made us feel comfortable from the first time and we could have the best travelling experience.
I recommend Mohaaventura to everyone who want visit Morocco with the best value!!

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Moha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I recommend Mohaventura to anyone who goes to Morocco. Our guide Moha was absolutely incredible. Always on time, very friendly, great english, and just a really good guy. If you are looking for a desert excursion, look no further. These guys are the best in Morocco.

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A very happy camper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Just wanted to say on top of my review for Moha's lovely hostel Auberge Le Petit Prince that he arranged for my 2 nights camel trip in Erg Chebbi. Moha is extremely helpful and very friendly. Even before I booked the trip with him he happily helped me with my itinerary and suggested a route for me even though I'm not booking the inter city travel through him. He also didn't ask for a deposit even though I would have been happy to do it. He reply very quickly to my emails and queries and on the night that I arrived, after 12 hours bus trip from Marrakech, he had someone waiting for me at the bus station right on time and brought me back to the hostel and served me dinner and helped me get my bus ticket to Fes. Everyone there were friendly and the food was great. Very happy with my camel trip and camp too. My camel guide Hmad (I think that's how I should spell his name though I kept calling him Ahmed due to my ignorance) was funny. It was an amazing experience and Moha even let me used a room and the bathroom to rest and shower before my night bus to Fes after the camel trip. Everyone in the hostel made sure someone walked me to the bus station even though I assured them that I could manage on my own. Highly recommend him to anyone who wants to book a stress free trip/tour.

Visited November 2012
Dordrecht, The Netherlands
“A real fata morgana in the desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've already saw a lot of this planet, but for Mohaventura you WILL want to go here!!! I went for the first time to stay with the wonderful people at Mohaventura. We arrived in the early morning by night bus in Merzouga. A staff member waited for us at the bus station and brought us to the lovely auberge where we had a room to relax and have a little sleep before we headed into the desert by camel in the late afternoon. We spend 2 nights in the desert and the scenery there is absolutely breathtaking. The following day after breakfast we went by camel into the black desert where we had tea with the nomads. Achmed, our guide, was really fantastic and pointed us on things we didnt even saw. The food was the best I had in Morocco! After the second night in the desert we went back to the auberge where we stayed another night. We saw a lot of people arriving in Merzouga in the afternoon for going into the desert for one night and after breakfast travelling to their next destination. I recoomend to stay at least 2 nights in the desert to feel the atmosphere and the spirit. Its such a wonderful place to stay and you won't regret it. A massive thanks to Mohammed and his staff!

Visited October 2012