“100% Recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Owner description: You are welcome to your Moroccan holidays
Panama
“100% Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

The travel with this guide was amaizing, he spokes more than 5 languagues.

Highly Recommended. The best trip ever

Visited July 2014

“Best tour in my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Awesome!!
Totally worth it.
The sights were beautiful and the price were very good.
Good planing and ambience :D
Love it

Visited February 2014
Jaen, Spain
“Increíble”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The travel with this guide was amaizing. First i wasn' t so happy that my friends wanted to book one guide, because i know that usually it is more expensive, than travelling on your own.
Finally it was sthe best decision to choose Laxen as our guide.

The excursion of 4 days was very cheap - thanks to Laxen. In each moment of our travel he made for us discounts - for example in the places that we ate, we had the dishes cheaper than normally in Menu. We stayed in lovely hotels in wonderfull places. We tried with him the typical dishes. The last night that we had plan to come back already to Maarakesz, Laxen took us to hotel in Ouarzazate and he made for us the price incredible - 8 euros with the dinner and breakfast ( Normal price in the hotel was 20 euros!!!).

I really recomand this man. He is very good person and he makes everything that you can feel with him like a king . It is very nice that thanks the trip i have a new friend in Morocco. The friend is LAXEN.

Visited April 2013
mexico
“Great experience in the Sahara desert!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I wasn't expecting a lot of things by traveling to Morocco and the Sahara desert, but once I was there the whole experience was really really amazing, one of the best ones in my life!! Starting in Casablanca we went to one of the biggest mosque's in the world, then the travel to Marrakesh was quite long but at the end it was a pretty good experience to be in the market having one of the bests dinners ever!! then the next following days were really cool all the way to the desert... the night we spent there was one of the best memories of my travels!!!

I really recommend this tour, because of the friendly people you met including Laxen the funniest really happiest guys in the whole world!!

Visited July 2013
Porto, Portugal
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I never imagined I would love Marroc this much. Laxen has a great infra structure and everithing you need he provides. Very nice person and the trip has a special character. You really get to know the real morroccan culture.

Visited July 2013