I don't get at all why this place is getting good comments here.
I can mention 2 good things:
- the place is surely perfectly located in front of the dunes.
- we did a camel ride to see the sunset and the young man who went along was very friendly and was very supportive
To name a few bad things:
- the full premises are completely worn out: going from rooms, garden, pool, restaurant..., they didn;t get any maintenance in several years or at least looked like that.
- breakfast is very poor, worst i had in 3 weeks in Marocco
- pool: water was dirty (could have been to the 50 South-African students who arrived for a camel trip and all went with clothes in the pool)
- service: not friendly at all
- although advertised did not have any Credit Card facilities
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kasbah Le Touareg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.