It's part of chefchaouen the beautiful city they use the same colours and the hotel is well planned with plants , good view for all rooms
Great mix of the past and the future
Only one comment abt breakfast
The reception was v.busy in the morning and was v.noisy although we were in a low season time
The staff were v.helpful and welcoming.
The normal room is small specially if u have more than one bag ( it will be hard for you to move inside )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen