We stayed here 2 nights and enjoyed the charm of Chefchaouen as well as the riad. The room we had was small but had a king size comfortable bed, as well as a twin bed, TV, A.C. It would have been crowded if there had been 3 of us. The lovely dining room looked out on a flower garden and fountains. The place is adding on a handful of new and even lovelier rooms on the hillside above. There is also a swimming pool but I did not see anyone in it. The water was rather cloudy, not crystal clear and I probably wouldn't had gotten into the pool either. We ate dinner at the riad one night and ate in town the 2nd night at the Aladin roof top restaurant ... the terraces had at least 4 or 5 levels overlooking the town. We had a good meal there.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.