pros: a short walk to town; parking neaby with guard; a lovely garden area with pool; room nicely decorated, clean; and bathroom with a great shower (hot water and super water pressure on top floor); super breakfast (although not consistent for the 3 mornings)
cons: lots of noise! can hear almost everything in adjoining rooms or if above kitchen area also...along with smells; no food service in afternoon (not even fries, salad, sandwich) and since hotel is out of town, too far too leave for a quick bite if you just returned from a long hike in the mountains or around town and just want to sit by the pool; dinner was fine - nothing exceptional but nice with the option of a vegetable tagine; wireless only availble on main floor near reception or garden area nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fantastic piece of art builds and managed with passion, decorated with a pure Arabic and local style. We put customer satisfaction in the hart of our daily job. With an excellent views all rounds and a relaxing swimming pool. Accessible in walking distance to the medina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dar Echchaouen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Echchaouen Chefchaouen
- Dar Echchaouen Hotel Chefchaouen