We stay in a twin delux a/c room for rm 140. Room was very comfortable, only one small complaint; the walls between rooms are very thin and if you are unfortunate enough to have the neighbours from hell then sleep will be a long time coming. The hotel staff were exceedingly helpful; tracking down the airport taxi driver and arranging for a piece of luggage we left in the boot to be left at airport information and secondly changing our room very promptly to escape our neighbours from hell. There is a pool at the hotel which looked very inviting, sadly we didn't have time to use it. Guests are charged rm 5 to use the pool which is a little odd. The location is lovely with boardwalks to different areas of the hotel. The restaurant food was a little expensive and disappointing. Check out the open turtle pool to the side of the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 5 minutes walk to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, Sepilok Jungle Resort offers comfortable lodging for visitors around the world to get close but un-intrusive glimpse of this nature paradise. It is enclosed within a tropical virgin Borneo Rainforest in Sandakan, Sabah (Borneo), Malaysia. Let its beautiful landscaped gardens and wide expanse of lush jungle transport you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Sepilok Jungle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sepilok Jungle Hotel Sandakan
- Sepilok Jungle Sandakan
- Sepilok Jungle Resort Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia