Walk in, stayed for 2 nights at RM 90 a night with breakfast.
Grounds are well presented and very well located to rehabilitation centre.
Had a room with aircon and hot water which didnt work.
Found the menu in cafe to be boring, breakfast was a good serve though.
Also agree with previous reviewer that the afternoon session at the rehab centre is better ( the ticket allows you to return that day)
Picked it for location and price.
- Also Known As:
- Sepilok Jungle Hotel Sandakan
- Sepilok Jungle Hotel
- Sepilok Jungle Sandakan
- Sepilok Jungle Resort Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 5 minutes walk to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, Sepilok Jungle Resort offers comfortable lodging for visitors around the world to get close but un-intrusive glimpse of this nature paradise. It is enclosed within a tropical virgin Borneo Rainforest in Sandakan, Sabah (Borneo), Malaysia. Let its beautiful landscaped gardens and wide expanse of lush jungle transport you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Sepilok Jungle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.