We recently stayed a few days at Bagus after travelling across Malaysia including Borneo. Bagus was by far one of the most beautiful places we have seen! It is situated at a splendid beach surrounded by seven or so bungalows. The whole place is integrated very well into the nature. The bungalows are all different in style and each is unique. We stayed at the Flying Fox. We also like Rumah Laut and the Rockhouse. Staff was very helpful and friendly. We liked the relaxed, almost family like atmosphere. Also, food was very delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bagus Place Retreat is nestled quietly on one of the most beautiful islands in the world called Tioman.A peaceful sanctuary of breathtaking natural beauty we invite you to rejuvenate body and mind and be enchanted by the sights and sounds of nature. Our guests will find luscious and unspoiled paradise. Clear waters and lush jungles provide plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as jungle trekking, snorkeling, kayaking and diving, and beach ball games. Outdoor activities not your thing? Pick up a book from our library try out our sun-loungers on the long secluded beach. Our activities are child friendly so your little ones will be occupied at all times. Our long wooden jetty provides for exciting walks and a fascinating look at coral fish and turtles. Snorkellers will be rewarded with views of the living tropics reefs of Tioman Island. Bagus Place aim to work in harmony with the environment and local community, offering a unique holiday experience to our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Bagus Place Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagus Place Retreat Hotel Pulau Tioman
- Bagus Place Retreat Pulau Tioman