“Diving with Ray himself” 5 of 5 stars

Kampung Air Batang (ABC Village), Pulau Tioman, Malaysia
6019-3308062
Website
Improve this listing
“Diving with Ray himself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Definitely one of the best dive shops I've been to. Dives were fun and relaxing at the same time. The team was really friendly. There's also a mini bar opposite the dive shop, nice place to see the sunset and party with all the crew. If you're lucky, Ray himself will cook you a really awesome local dinner for everyone to enjoy. Will definitely return for more dives here!

Rennes, France
“plongée fun et équipe sympathique- fun dive and great team”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

march 2014 , 2 dives

on a bien été accueilli et l'équipe prend le temps de connaitre ton niveau.

Les sites sont intéressant même en dehors de la saison. rocher, petit cave.

penser à venir avec de l'argent crash sinon vous ferez 5 km en vélo sous une grande chaleur.

great welcome, team take time to know your level.

dive point are good also out of saison. Rock and little cave.

you need to think about cash before you come, if you forget. You ride 5 km by bike on very hot temperature.

Visited March 2014
Essen, Germany
“Just canceled our dive one evening before...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I can't say anything about the quality of the divemasters at this school but me and my girlfriend just went there twice and decided to go diving with these guys.
They told us in the morning "sure you can dive with us tomorrow just check again with us for the divesite later this day".
When we came in at 1pm they were partying and just told us. "Sorry there is no dive for you tomorrow but you can go for a jungle track if you want... if you are around the day after tomorrow just join us!"
Not really reliable. We were lucky that we found another dive school which we joined spontaneously the next day.
Especially if you don't habe much time on the island you want to have trustfull information!

Falmouth, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“A great team to go diving with”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is a small, family run dive centre who will give you the best possible diving experience. The owner, Ray, is a local instructor with extensive experience and excellent English, a flexible, down to earth guy who is a pleasure to talk to. This is becoming increasingly rare in the diving industry.
They are located on ABC beach, which is a bit tricky to get to if you are not staying there but their speedboat is moored at the marina in Tukuk, the main village, which is a perfect pick up point.
Their rental equipment is in perfect conditions and the crew, boatman, DM and instructors are professional and committed. They offer very competitive rates too. I had some fantastic diving on Tioman with this guys and I strongly recommend them.

Visited April 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was on Pulau Tioman a couple of days ago to get my PADI open water. The guys at ray's dive adventure are really nice, and I got my OW here without any problems. They seem to know what they're doing and as far as I can see they're pretty good. It's also the cheapest place where you can learn to dive in ABC. The price includes everything, and there are no hidden fees or whatsoever. I did 5 confined dives, two open water dives close to the coast and two boat dives. All with a personal instructor for 1000 ringgit.

Great value, and had a lot of fun doing it! Thanks Jerry!

Visited March 2013