Stayed there 10 other family members. A very relaxing experience. Just need to be careful when confirming on your departure location from, whether from Mersing or Tanjong Gemok (Pahang\Johor Border). It all depends on the tide. During low tide ferry will not be leaving from Mersing. Pls check with the ferry operators. The resort is serene and peaceful. Activities like snorkelling can be arrange at RM70 per pax. There is also a guided jungle trek which brings you to the waterfall area. Lunch and dinner is readily available near the many stalls outside the resorts. Its cheap and good too. And of course wi-fi is avalable at the common areas. What else would you ask for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tioman is an island befitting the stars. Whether you seek relaxation or adrenaline, we’ve got you covered. With miles of secluded palm-fringed beaches, clear turquoise waters, abundant marine life, misty mountains and lush greenery, savour each moment as you indulge in one of the world’s most beautiful islands where ‘Bali Hai’ was filmed in the Hollywood classic ‘South Pacific’, in addition to the recent Hong Kong TV Series ‘The Ultimate Goal’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia Hotel Pulau Tioman
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Hotel
- Tioman Hotel