“Great staff, great dives, great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 attractions in Pulau Tioman
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A dive centre with the personal touch. We will do our upmost to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable day's diving at TDC. Based on the beach in Tekek village, we cater for experienced divers as well as those who have never dived before. We look forward to seeing you here soon!
london
“Great staff, great dives, great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I dived at Tioman dive centre as part of our honey moon, I logged 13 dives as I was already qualified and my wife did her open water course.
Their attention to both safety and the environment was reassuring.
The staff were all warm and welcoming, overall it was a brilliant experience.

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
3 attraction reviews
“Would definitely recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Swiss Cottage and dived with Rosie at Tioman Dive Centre. What a combo!

Equipment was well maintained and most of it seemed pretty new. They have two speedboats which are in great condition. I think one is generally used for lessons and one for fun diving. This is great as the groups are small.

I had two different dive masters during my stay. Adam and Wak. Both young but have really good knowledge of the dive sites on Tioman they went at good speeds and checked on divers regularly.

Wish I could have stayed longer and done more dives.

Visited September 2013
“First Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My brother and I did the PADI Open Water Dive course here over 4 days. Our dive master, Neil was great! The staff (and other visitors) were helpful and friendly. They were also very professional and despite it being our first time diving, we were assured that we were in capable hands. We will definitely go back once again for more dives

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic dive centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have just got back from spending 12 days in Tioman diving with TDC and I have to say they were amazing. I did 18 dives while I was there, they were very accommodating, did their best to ensure I did the exact dives I wanted to do - one of which was so cool, they made it possible for me to dive it 4 times (the Sawadee wreck)! Very professional, friendly, reasonably priced, and I would highly recommend them to anyone going over to Tioman! (Which I also highly recommend doing!)

Visited August 2013
TiomanDiveCentre, Manager at Tioman Dive Centre, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Hi there!

Terima Kasih for your lovely review of our dive centre. It's great to see that you enjoyed your holiday, and especially the Sawaddee wrecks :) They are pretty awesome at the moment! I don't think people believe us when we say there are literally thousands upon thousands of fish schooling around the small wrecks, pretty spectacular!

Perhaps we will see you again, above water, or below...

Many happy bubbles for the future...
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Its a very interesting place. Very interesting place.... like dream.... this place like heaven.... will came again....the water are so clean and the people are very nice

Visited November 2012
TiomanDiveCentre, Manager at Tioman Dive Centre, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hi there!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write some lovely words about Tioman Dive Centre. it is great to know that you had a positive experience here and loved the island and the diving :)

Perhaps you can come back and visit us again in the future.

Thank you again, and happy diving!