“This is the worst hotel we ever checked in and we checked out after 5 hours !” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Corus Paradise Resort

Save Saved
You added Corus Paradise Resort to your Saves list
Corus Paradise Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3.5km, Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson 71000, Malaysia (Formerly Paradise Lagoon)   |
Ranked #19 of 33 hotels in Port Dickson
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“This is the worst hotel we ever checked in and we checked out after 5 hours !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is the worst hotel we ever checked in and we checked out after 5 hours !
We booked Junior Suite at rate RM387++(RM449 nett) thru hotel website for 1 night on 8 Dec 2012 (All other hotels was fully booked, this is the only choice for us).
The room is located at 2nd floor and we have to pass thru the kitchen area before entering the room. Open Dining area was full of flies and unclean. Not all the lights along the walk way toward our room is functioning, it look dark and unsecure (My feeling was fear and uncomfortable) Renovation works is carrying out by end of the corridor and that area is dark. If you wish to experience the scene like GHOST MOVIE, you can try to book JUNIOR ROOM.
The room is not SEA VIEW room ! (They mentioned SEA VIEW in WEBSITE) , we only can see COCONUT TREE thru the window. Curtain must be closed all the while . The room is funished with Old furniture, one of the sofa with no cover and stained. Water come out under the basin when somebody use and the floor become wet like flood. This hotel provide "GREY" tower instead of white tower (Tower turned 'grey' after long time usage) After come back from dinner, we even unable to get a place to park our car ! We decided to check out on the spot !

There are too much DISAPPOINTMENT , complaint does not make any changes ! Sorry to say, we feel release and happy after checking out from "HELL" !!!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

168 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Indonesian first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Me and my friends had a weekend getaway a couple of months back. We had a reasonable discounted rate for 2 days and one night. As expected the services and the amenities are just as good as the rate. Couldnt ask for much. If youre looking for something worth your getaway holidays maybe you ought to consider a lot of other options s well. But what got me interested to make a quick review here is their asian cuisine. certainly one of the lookout when you are in port dickson. Regardless for a quick stopover at the hotel or a getaway, their coffee house is a must drop-by for food lovers. A must!

• Stayed October 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Last 2 week I and my family came to Corus Paradise Resort to stay. I already done the payment at Kuala Lumpur Office but the front desk said no money can't check in without check at the computer or Kuala Lumpur Office. She speak vulgar words to my wife and very rude. I don't her name but I only know she is Black Indian Girl very rude and I very disappointed with the girl. I think the management never give proper training. I and my family will never go back to Corus Paradise Resort again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Johor, Johor, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stopover on the way to KL nice Hotel with the view of yhe sea.The food was great, CHAR KUEY
TEOW was heaven must try at next visit, The Weekend BBQ was good.Looking forward to come
again.recommeded to try the CHAR KEY TEOW.....................

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I came here on November month to have short vacation with my family. This is the
worst hotel I ever stay before. No maintance at all, never come back any more. Don't stay here, you have many choice outside.

From internal to external , not worth it to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

The one thing that i remember most about this hotel is the food! One of the best char kuey teow ive tasted so far and looking forward to try the weekend barbeque! Kudos to the chef! Great job! Sure does compensate the fact that they have horrible service.

• Stayed October 2012
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My mum turned 50 last month and to celebrate this special occasion I had decided to get away from the hustle and bustle of KL and take a drive with the family to Port Dickson. One of my close friends gave me a good review on the food at Corus beach resort so I decided that's where I would bring my mum for her birthday. Dickson coffee house had a very peaceful ambiance which was perfecy. We sat at the veranda. It only made more sense as there were 10 of us and mums best friend who she have not met for quite some time had join us which meant noise, there were going to be loud excitement and much catching up to do.

A foreign student had greeted us at the door. He was pleasant and warm hearted. Due to the fact that each of us had a different taste palate, we had decided to go with ordering ‘ala carte’. The birthday girl had a taste bud of a Mexican, therefore she had the beef fajitas and said it was really good, my conscious healthy father had salad and mushroom soup, my sister and I have Italian taste buds so we had spaghetti Bolognese, and majority of everyone else stayed true to their Asian heritage and had local delights such as nasi goring dried chili, salted fish friend rice, nasi goring bunga kantan, and Cantonese kuey tiaw.

The experience at Dickson café house was definitely satisfyingly filling and delicious. Another plus point which Dickson coffee house had was Boz, their Chef De Partie. He came out to greet us personally and made sure everything was to our expectations. This made mums birthday a more memorable one. We will definitely come back soon! Thank you Corus beach resort for making my Mums 50th birthday an occasion she will never forget.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Corus Paradise Resort? Share your experiences!