1. Awesome view and nicely designed rooms with balcony overlooking the sea (stayed in water chalet).
2. Excellent, prompt and cheerful service by all staff.
3. They've got all sorts of recreational activities here... good for short stays with family / friends.
4. Ample (and safe) parking space (multistory carpark within hotel itself)
5. Excellent breakfast and top notch service by staff!
1. Rooms are a little run down. The blinds in the water chalet were not working properly and torn. They should have the budget to replace these old blinds.
2. Recreational activities were a little pricey, especially the spa which was daylight robbery. Do NOT visit the spa because you'll get a better pricing in other parts of Malaysia or if you tour the town.
3. The water in the pool was cloudy. Better not to bring your kids in here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lexis Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexis Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Legend Water Chalets Port Dickson