Recently I've checked into this hotel for 2D/1N. And my decision was right to stay only one night. I heard about the hotel from my good friends, and they told me for weekend check in 2D/1N or maximum 3D/2N should be ok, but not for long stay.
I've booked 2 rooms at Lexis for my family. Below is my personal opinion review.
1. Room was spacious with 1 King and 1 Queen bed - Can fit 4 adults
2. Big bathroom with seperate toilet, shower and big bathtub - Kids will love this.
3. Balcony facing sea Straits Melacca - Nice sunset view from the balcony.
4. LCD TV
5. Breakfast was OK. I like the foods there, not WOW but ok and tasty.
6. Swimming pool with play area are good for family with kids.
BAD / NEED IMPROVEMENT
1. The beds was OK - the moment I walk into the room a bit dissapointed to see the bed look like bumpy here and there and not properly tied up.
2. I found small died cockroach at my parents room near the queen bed - OMG!
3. The toilet / bathroom / bathtub area - Need more clean up - The cleaner need to do their job properly.
4. There was no personal touch from the hotel staff - I guess they are busy due to I was checked in during X'mas eve : But the guard (not sure if the part of the hotel staff or security) at the enterence was friendly direct me to the parking area and gave some advice on the local restaurant.
5. Maintenance on their room's wooden floor need to be done.
Overall the hotel was only OK, and need to improve cleaning services, and also i think they need to maintain the furniture. Look a bit worn off and make the room environment a bit dull.
I personally recommand this hotel for short stay, not for the long one. If long one, you may want to go for Thistle Hotel or Avillion. I've stayed at Thistle and Avillion few times they are way better for long stay.
Next time I would like to try Grand Lexis - Again maybe for short stay :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lexis Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexis Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Legend Water Chalets Port Dickson