With the price I paid, I expected more from this hotel.
1) Internet: Very very horribly slow.
2) Bed: Was not properly made, there were "bumps" on the sheet, as if there were "creatures" hiding below it.
3) Day bed: Bedsheet was dirty & dusty, not sure if the sheet was ever changed?
4) Balcony: There was a used bait underneath the chairs!!! It made us really wonder how extensive the cleaning prior to our check-in was... We actually called Housekeeping and the guy was kind enough to re-sweep the floor for us and man oh man, was it dusty....
5) Bathtub tap wasn't really working.
6) Fridge & aircond were making so much noise that it disrupted our sleep.
7) TV kept blacking-out constantly
8) Phone wasn't functioning either. Every staff kept asking us to dial "5" for Reception (but the number actually went to the Spa) or "0" for operator, but dialing "0" actually led to nowhere.
9) Coffee house - It looked more like a nest for flies than an eatery. Everywhere you go, voila! Flies on your food, flies on your drinks! Flies! Flies! Flies!
Do I really need to go on? Come on.. For the price that Lexis is charging, don't the occupants deserve better facilities and service? At the first complaint of the bedsheet & bathroom's condition, we should've been offered another room.
But then again, perhaps all rooms have the same issues.
The only good things would be: They offer decent views, courteous staff and they actually provide complimentary birthday cake.
What a disappointment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Lexis Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexis Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Legend Water Chalets Port Dickson