“The worst golf resort that I've ever stayed!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Duta Villas Golf Resort

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port Dickson
Duta Villas Golf Resort
You added Duta Villas Golf Resort to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   13th Mile, Jalan Pantai, Mukim Pasir Panjang | Palm Springs Resort City, Port Dickson, Malaysia   |
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Port Dickson
Kuala Lumpur
“The worst golf resort that I've ever stayed!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2008

Don't believe what you see on their website!!! We stayed in the 3-room apartment and we were deeply upset with the cleanliness, value and service of this resort!!!

I was not only horrified to see cockcroaches on the floor, they were even behind me when I sat on the coach and imagine those flying around!!! Lights in the toilet and living room were not working, doors "eaten" to 3/4 size by white ants, bedsheets were dirty (I even found cockcroaches' droppings on my bed!), blankets were missing, floors littered and some parts again covered by cockcroaches'droppings, microwave is absent though promised by the staff there that there is one, no water heater in master bedroom, the spings of 2 extra beds as well as 1 queen sized bed were terribly loosened that we suffered backaches the next morning, no sheets on the extra beds (of course no blankets and pillows), etc...

Service is horrible too. We called their reception using our mobile phone (yes, no internal phone as well) and told a male staff that we needed 2 pillows and 2 blankets. In total, we called 3 times within a period of 2 hours' waiting to have the housekeeping guy knocked on our door at about midnight. Guess what he asked??!! "What do you want?". Imagine that we have already repeated 3 times over the phone???!!!

All in all, I was appalled by the state of this apartment and all my friends and I swear that we will NEVER return to this golf resort!!!!

• Liked — Absolutely none!
  • Disliked — Spacious
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank Friend88

Lexis Port Dickson
Lexis Port Dickson
#4 of 35 in Port Dickson
3.5 of 5 stars 372 reviews
PRIMALAND Port Dickson Resort & Convention Centre (PRCC)

Been to Duta Villas Golf Resort? Share your experiences!