I stayed here for business for 5 days. I couldn't enjoy the luxuries of the resort because I didn't have the luxury of time. Two things that pissed me big time:
(i) Design of chalet - how much time would you spend in your bedroom and how much in your bathroom? Well, surely Avillion thinks otherwise because the bathroom is very well lit and the bedroom has just three lamps with no overhead lights. So all evening, while you work or relax, you sit in a dark room and I don't like it.
(ii) WiFi - many one star hotels in the region offer better WiFi than Avillion. It has poor strength and tends to disconnect every few minutes. Even a WhatsApp image of 150 kB took 10-15 s to load. That is how bad it is, that is when you can connect.
Food is OK, breakfast could be improved with options on bakery and vegetarian items.
The planting of coconuts and arrangement of wooden structures is good and beautiful. However, it makes it very congested.
I hope I don't have to stay here again. I prefer Lexis a few kms away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel