Was here during the last New Year, so it was very busy. I think we would enjoy it more if it wasn't the holiday season. Prices were also exorbitant because of this, but its ok, we were newly weds lol. Still managed to relax plenty. Loved the adults only pool. Was in the premium water chalet and I guess it was worth the money as we had open sea view from the balcony, hence a bit more privacy. With the premium tag also came the lounge access at Avi Spa, which was awesome. The staff, particularly at the Avi lounge was really professional in the way they serve, absolutely loved them. Oh didn't hurt that the drinks and nibblies were really great as well. If you want to pamper yourself, definitely go for the Premiums. I bet the spa would be amazing too, but we didn't try. Hole in pockets anyone? The room was great but not 5 star quality, but hey, it's called a chalet for a reason lol. So I guess is it a 5 star chalet..hmm close. The partly outdoor shower area made the small miserable bathtub redundant imo lol. Buffet was big, I sooo wanted to try everything but sadly couldn't, mehs. The dishes I tried was a-ok, I especially loved the omellete section but apparently so did everybody else, the queue tested my patience. Loved the pastries also. Ok getting a bit too long winded, so yes, I would stay here again no worries.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.