We booked two water chalets for three nights. We had a fantastic time. We were five kids and two adults and the rooms had plenty of space. Pictures you see on websites are taken with a wide angled lense so that the whole room can be seen at once so don't expect that much space. However the space is more than adequate and clean and tidy. The beds are lovely and the view was breathtaking especially in the early morning. The facilites at the resort are quite good and the resort itself is very pretty. The restaurants serve delicious local food and the staff are very polite and friendly. There are three swimming pools and two beaches as well as a kids play area and cabin. The gym is good and there is opportunity to do water activities too. Well maintained. We had a great time and I cant say enough good comments about it. For people who are into rest and relaxation and beautiful surroundings then this is for them. For those who love the social scene and lots of hustle and bustle then better stick to the city..this isnt for them. Loved it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel