spent 2 nites in early march and was my 3rd stay in the hotel. booked garden chalet this time and was generally pleased with the room layout and cleanliness. breakfast was ok and there was a massive military drill going on nearby the beach during our meal so that was something re-freshing, maybe not to some. The only grudge i hv was the fan which needs a bit of repair as the fan speed stays at top speed and can't be adjusted which affected my sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel