I stayed in this hotel on a business trip. Its located right on the coast and has rooms that are over the sea. Everything about this place was pretty good. The food especially was always a high standard and reasonably priced. The service was excellent as well. Sometimes service can be quite patchy in this part of the world but no complints here.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.