Just a 1 night stay. Was thinking wasn't the perfect one but at least can fully enjoy the 1 night stay with our wine and beer after long day at work. We have a chance to stay for complimentary but we pay for the upgrade. Just wanted a nice room with nice view to relax. Unfortunately. .. we cannoy enjoy the beer and wine that we brought along with us. Right after checked in we requested for an empty beer and wine glass. After 45 minutes later the waiter come with both glass but they are dirty and I can see all the thumb print on it. Not talking about inside the glasses. Not even apologies and been delivered a dirty glass to our room. It was my partner birthday and we just wanna have a toast for him. Not to make us more upset with the stay, we plan to walk out at the garden.. realized the in room safebox not working at all. We called the Duty Manager the front desk assistance answer the phone.Duty manager on the floor. Dont even have a courtesy to call back! Is it because I stay under complimentary night? Well forget it. Plan to eat at the restaurants cancelled immediately and we went out for dinner to celebrate my partner birthday. On our way out.. we explained to the front desk that the safe are not working and the glass are dirty. When we back to our room, the girl followed up the dirty glass but not the in room safe. Well thats ok. The staff not even apologize for what happened. The next day during check out. A few guests lining up and I am the 5th guest waiting. Only 1 front desk staff. .. that's ok. I think the senior staff come out to help.. God.. just smile and at least say sorry to us for waiting for u...anyway this is just a feed back. You has a nice place to stay. Just need to upgrade the staff mind set. Your place is doing ok.. when you have a fantastic staff you will doing it great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel