They don't have enough parking space, so we have to park our car at the space next to the actual parking space, it is a parking space which have mud everywhere.
After check in, we go to our water chalet room and we were surprise and we were surprise to found that it is a 2 single bed room. They have room with king bed, so why they give us this 2 single bed room instead? Because there is 2 single bed, the room is so small and cramped.
Even it is water chalet room, don't expect you get a sea view, you will see another water chalet not far from your room. Yeah, have to pay more and get the premium water chalet, then only you will get sea view from your room.
If one day I want to go and stay at PD, I would rather stay at Grand Lexis. Far more better.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.