I stayed at Avillion for several days for a business conference. I guess I was lucky because I did not encounter any problem with the resort. The staff overall were friendly and helpful.
I arrived at Avillion at around 11 pm and check-in was a breeze since there were no other guests around. I was escorted to my water chalet and found the room quite big, especially the bathroom. The veranda faced the seashore which was nice, although the sea water did not look all that inviting. It rather looked a little dirty which made me decide not to swim in the beach.
During my entire stay, the room was always cleaned and changed with new sheets everytime I came back from our meeting. Breakfast was plentiful although I kind of got tired of the food after awhile.
One thing I have to mention is that there are not a lot of TV channels available. If you get bored with your stay there, you probably won't get any relief by watching TV. Bring a game console instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel