Wonderful place to be at PD.I think its the best among the rest.WELL I THINK NOT ANYMORE!This is my third visit to Avillion on the 21/08/2011.However i have not been happy with the service,room cleanliness and overpriced food!!
Service - Duty Manager named Balan calls up at 10pm and asked us to tone down..because we were too loud.He demanded to knw how many of us in the room.Informed that there were 3 of us (3rd person was an guest from seremban but not staying in).He was way too rude while handling the whole scenario and behaved very unprofessionally forgetting that we were the guest and also paying for our room.We were at the balcony and having some fun when the call came thru.I pointed out to him that we are here to have a good time and its still early below 12am.If someone wants complete serenity at 10pm, well its just too bad the walls are just too thin,pack your bags and move somewhere else.I told him to be fair and access the situation personally before jumping the gun & haressing the customer verbally.Well apparently he informed me that the neigbour was eurasian..well its just too bad ,do i look as if i care?Why the double standards?He just could not take what i was saying and was very rude and repeted a couple of times accusing me of "are you threatening me"?I asked him back,why is it a threat to you?It should be otherwise.I told him that do not want to speak to you and i'll handle this issue in the morning,as i feared for our safety.I was totally in shock and appalled that,how can a duty manager be so rude to their guest?The senior manager on duty just apologized and informed that he will put it to the GM in regards to this issue.Well no one got back to me in regards to this until today.
Cleanliness - The only new thing about this room was the Lcd Tv..apart from that everythg look pretty shabby and the blinds was soiled.The amenities was not stocked whn we entered the room(not a problem as the housekeeping guy came over and stocked up,very friendly and decent person).The window colored window sill of the bathroom was dusty and rusty.Mini fridge was extremely small and not cool.Room needs to be refurbished along with the latest trend for the price that we are charged!Its not cheap a bloody Rm 470 per night!
Food - One can of Sprite was Rm8.00, 4 plain toast wt butter was Rm16.90.For the breakfast buffet for Rm38++,nett was Rm44,being charged for service & it was a total let down.To add salt to injury,restaurant was over crowded (not full occupency)and no place to sit.Short of cutlery,drinking cups and food was not replenished,i had to chase the waiter a few times to get it done.Variety of food sucked..same old variety for the 3rd visit.In short please dont dine in or buy their F&B voucher.Its such a rip off.For the same price you can eat at any seafood restaurant in PD which is far more cheaper.Hole in the pocket will be smaller,stomach fuller and a big smile of satisfaction.Do not eat at avillion PD unless its FOC( which comes with the room purchased)
Talk abt one malaysia..we have to fork out more to enjoy vacations at our own country.Looks like AVILLION PD only caters for NON-Malaysians.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel