Pleasant stay, very great room. I stayed in a room above the sea, the only lacking is you won't be able to swim at the beach..you can but not recommended.. But it gave great value for ur money if you want to enjoy high class resort facility with moderate bucks spending. Got nice outdoor swimming pool for adult n children.. also have mini zoo for yr kids to njoy, n specially for you is canoeing, beach volleyball , etc..
All 2 thumbs up, but don't be suprised the car park is very far, accoss the main road...but who cares if you only staying in the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel