Interested with the facilities as in the advertisement. Went to this hotel to spend weekend with my family, the room is new, looking good BUT quite disappointed due to:
1) Want to change twin bed to 1 single queen bed, but the staff refuse to change because she said that the room are fully booked. How come the room ware fully booked but i saw only a few people in the hotel and also in the car park until the next morning.
2) There is only 1 Jacuzzi and sauna, Its unisex and small. Need to wait until next day to use it due to queuing. Too bad. There is no steam inside the sauna room, only heater!!
3)Gym, Spa, Jacuzi and Sauna only open from 7am to 7pm.
4)Too small swimming pool for kids and adult.
4) During breakfast, got many fly inside the restaurant.
5) No staff on duty on Sunday morning at swimming pool area to ask for towel provided.
6) Low water pressure in the bath room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Hotel & Spa is a modern and inspiring 3-Star hotel located along the coastal stretch of Port Dickson situated in Bandar Dataran Segar, an entertainment city. It is easily accessible via the North-South Expressway and is about one hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur and only 30 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Guest Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.