“Very fresh seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Description: http://www.portdickson.net/restaurants
Kluang, Malaysia
“Very fresh seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The seafood ordered impress my family a lot. It's real fresh and yummy. We went there two consecutively night. Ordered different seafood but overall it's above average. Considered cheap as it was located at the tourist spot. Strongly recommended their fish and crab. Ask the staff to recommend you.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have been here before, and was satisfied with the food & service. This round, however, was disappointing.

There was a customer who made a reservation for 10+ tables - I guess the huge cooking load "threw the staff & cook off".

Food was poor & relatively tasteless - the dishes felt "rushed off the kitchen". Service wasn't bad, but it gave us the impression to "hurry up with the order, I have other things that needs my attention".

I may come back again, but only if the restaurant isn't crowded.

“Just ecxellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We reach the restaurant at 8pm. It was packed with customers. We ordered 6 dishes , 4 was vegitarian. They accomadated to our vegitarian request. The food came in 10 min. There are 7 of us and all of us loved the food. When the bill came, we felt its cheaper then kl. What shocked me was this girl came to me and ask me to check the bill again. I told her it was ok , then she said in case i notice any mischarge in the bill, i can comeback tomorrow. When i heard what she i just felt proud to be malaysian. They made my day and i didnt bother checking my bill after what she said...

“Kinda expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Dishes is just nice, service is not as good as imagination, enviroment just average but the price is just too high for 4 dishes

Singapore, Singapore
“Good and cheap food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This restaurant certainly lives up to its name on Tripadvisor. The 6 of us had salted egg crab, la la, deep fried fish ( which was yummy), tofu, marmite chicken , and sweet potato leaves ( which were so good we ordered a second portion) - for 169 ringgit - which is certainly good value for money . The restaurant was comfortable with air conditioning , and even has wifi if you are so inclined. Service was responsive and quick . The satay guy outside also does really good satay .