“A great stay for a holiday !!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Lexis Port Dickson

You added Grand Lexis Port Dickson to your Saves list
Grand Lexis Port Dickson
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2nd Mile, Jalan Seremban, Port Dickson 71000 , Malaysia (Formerly Legend International Water Homes)   |
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Port Dickson
Orchard Road, Singapore
“A great stay for a holiday !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I spent a night stay with my family on the 19th Mar and Check out 20th.. I love the Villa much with 2 king Size Bed and a Private Pool...11am A Very Early Check In as per our request, That's AWESOME ! Breakfast spread is great , The NAsi Lemak with sambal Sotong !!..

On the other hand, the thing I hated most is the fact that the villa was full of mosquitoes ( Too Many). :( . The repellent that the hotel provided wasn't of much help sad to say. :(

But Overall, The place are a great stay for a holiday !! Will definetely come back as my children love the place so much....

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
grandlexispd, Public Relations Manager at Grand Lexis Port Dickson, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us at Grand Lexis Port Dickson. We appreciate you taking the time to list out the good points about our resort.

At the same time, we regret to hear that the repellent we provided couldn't get rid all of the mosquitoes. Rest assure we will fight this type of disturbance for the comfort of our guest.

We sincerely hope you will come and visit us again in not too distant future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Kajang, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

My family stayed in the Sky Pool Viila for a night because of the private pool.

The room was spacious and nice but the shower is a bit too small to accommodate two person as I had to bathe my kids. Also, there is no door or curtain separating the dry kitchen and the bathroom area for guest to get dress. My son also got a cut on his foot playing in the swimming pool. I later found plastic parts for the goggles packaging in the pool. Housekeeping not doing their work properly.

The lobby is very small and to make it worst there were many flies resting on the sofa sets. I've never seen so many flies in a coffee shop in Malaysia before, let alone in a hotel and it's supposed to be 5 star hotel. There were also flies issue when we had our buffet breakfast. The breakfast provided was average but I like the freshly juiced carrot.

The hotel staff service was average as we do not really feel welcome. Smile and greetings were rare. I think the hotel is hiring many part timers who have no experience in the hotel industry and they are not properly trained.

My son was disappointment that we cannot access to the beach at this hotel. Luckily, there is the private pool to save the day.

To get away from the heat, we also visited the game room. It is spacious but the lighting was insufficient and set up was dull. Faulty machines were not tagged as such and the magic show did not commenced as scheduled. We waited at least 45 minutes before leaving as the staff also did not inform about what is going on.

Some of the bicycles for hire were not in good condition. The child additional tires is about to come off but I had no choice at all. The staff didn't offer any help while I struggle choosing bicycles for my kids.

All in all, if you wish just to have a private pool all to yourself, then this hotel might just be for you.

Room Tip: Don't choose the water chalet for the sea view glass panel, you will only see murky seawater. Al...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

There are lots of hotels in Port Dickson and the charges are competitive but i'll pay to stay at Grand Lexis anytime. Cleanliness, location, food, ambience and price are great! I met Mr Shaik, the training manager and although it wasn't his job entirely to ensure i was tucked in comfortably during my stay, he took the trouble to make it his job. Because of his excellant customer service, i did not encounter any problems right from the time i made reservations until i checked out. Syabas and thank you Mr Shaik. I have told many friends to insist on meeting this person when they are at Grand Lexis. You make holidays most enjoyable and have put Grand Lexis on a pedestal! My brother from Sydney will be making Grand Lexis his next holiday destination when he visits next July. I will have to make a booking with Mr Shaik soon. Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for Mr Shaik to assist you!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
kuala lumpur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I have heard of grand lexis,but was a lil sceptical.we decided to see for ourselves for our honeymoon.we arrived,they kindly parked our car in valet, so "they could look after it for us", and was promptly checked in and "chauffeured" to our room,where the most amazing sight greeted us:there were rose petals all over our beds,and as we ventured even deeper into the room,the pool with the backdrop of the setting sun was just breathtaking.it felt cosy yet so classy!the staff was kind courteous and friendly every step of the way.shaik greeted us the following day was actually showed us around the resort.am so very grateful for his hospitality,and with the amount of gushing I still go on with,I know we will be back! Truly world class. We hadn't missed out on anything by opting for a local holiday!

• Stayed February 2014
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Loved the room it self as we upgraded to a ocean view room, location of hotel itself which is in port dickson not so friendly building still in progress to make it a more attractive and clean place definitely will go there again. Private pool was excellent so was hotel pool and breakfast recommend to all couples wishing for privacy

• Stayed February 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stayed my family and small kids in June 2013 in their pool villa. Pool villa was great for the kids, hotel was clean. However, the breakfast was horrible! Definitely worst than 2 star quality, like school canteen food. Its better to travel out to eat.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

i have visited this hotel at 14/02/14 which is during valentine day's..we stay at sky pool villa..the room was very big, come with 2 king beds,mini kitchen, dry & wet bathroom & a pool..the room & the pool was clean too. although the price kinda expensive, but for us its very worth of staying..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Grand Lexis Port Dickson? Share your experiences!