Just to drop my review for this hotel, because I love this hotel so much beside Avillion Port Dickson. These 2 are my favorite hotel in PD.
I've been staying at Thistle Hotel few time since there were name by Guoman, and the hotel and staff never let me down.
- Nice hotel, friendly and helpful staff - My family love to stay here.
- Hotel look even more better after the change from Guoman to Thistle. I think they did some refurbishment.
- Spacious lobby and nicely decorated : Felt very welcome when you arrive there.
- Room was nice and make u feel very comfy : Love the bed! - Tips, as for the sea facing room on the high floor, so that you can see nice view of the sea and sunset.
- They have a big swimming pool and kids pool. My son love the swimming pool.
- I like the breakfast NICE! :D : But during school holiday please go early breakfast. otherwise no place to sit :) maybe the breakfast so good people tend to eat in the hotel rather go outside to find for breakfast.
- They have private beach, nice and the beach only belong to Thistle, you not sharing with other hotels, so it not crowded. Wife love their beach.
- The have bar / cafe at the beach. Nice! love the view and cozy decoration by the beach. At night they have life band, not sure now.
Overall I personally like this hotel and recommend for couple for family to stay either for short stay or for the long stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Thistle Port Dickson Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson