Me with a group of friends and family (total pax 44+) went for a holiday in GBR. From the first day all of us felt disappointed already.
1) The ARROGANT and NOT FRIENDLY Receptionist - We should be arrive at PD around 1 pm (for check in) however we get PHONE CALL from A ARROGANT, BRAG and SO NOT FRIENDLY receptionist on 11AM asking whether we can change or not our accommodations from 6 apartments to 2 apartments. Excuse me, but what do you expect when we are on our way and you said the rooms are not AVAILABLE whereby we already make our booking one month earlier? Of coz, when we said we are not agree on that, she just hang up the phone. She is so rude. She was lucky as we did not manage to get her name.
2) The rooms are not clean - Full of dust esp. on the floor and in the room. Twice I called the housekeeping number (810 and 811) asking for a broom but we get nothing until we check out.
3) What a policy is that??? - if we paid early for booking their BBQ set for RM130, and weather gets raining, you won’t get a refund for that. Excuse me, I never been to a resort/hotel whereby customer need to bear the cost if raining happened before the BBQ even start. Yes we know, if raining while we are in the MIDST of BBQ, there is a logic u wont get refund back. Please review the policy. SO lame..
Please please consider GBR for your staying over the weekend. Its not worth for your money. ALL OF YOUR MONEY.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Glory Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glory Beach Hotel Port Dickson