Booked the room via Agoda.com at MYR235. With that price which is equivalent to a room at Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur, I am expecting an equal quality, but I am regret due to:
1. Noisy - I was disappointed with the room quality, obviously it is not soundproof. I can clearly hear anyone walking, talking and baby's crying outside. At around 8+, there were crowd at the poolside singing karaoke (I am not certain this is on-going basis or just for that night) thus deteriorate the situation. Avoid to stay at Room 243 as it is just beside the staircase.
2. Food - Minimum selection for breakfast i.e. Nasi lemak (local Malaysian food), Fried Mee, toast bread, cereals, coffee/tea and orange juice. With such price, I am expecting the hotel at least to maintain the quality of food served i.e. quality bread, cereals.
3. Bathroom - Sufficient towels and toiletries provided, but the bathroom is very small and low water pressure.
4. Plug Point - Only 2 plug point are available, 1 for fridge and 1 for tv. Hence, Please bring extra extension plug if you wish to charge for mobile etc.
5. WiFi - Detected WiFi via my iPad, however unable to connect.
1. Customer Service - Receptionist very helpful. We reached the hotel at 1pm, and allowed us to check-in earlier than expected.
2. Parking - Parking is available at all times.
3. Location - Hotel location is just across the beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Seri Malaysia Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seri Malaysia Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson