Like many patrons, I have stayed in the other Avillion many times and thought we would giv AC a shot. We went with low expectation after reading all the reviews, so I was not that dissappointed.
However I do want to highlight a few points:
- it is too obvious that AAC is a lower budget hotel as compart to the main Avillion
- the pillows were too soft causing me sleepless nights and headache.When asked for firmer pillows, we were told no more pillows left and obviously no firm pillows. I have never came across a hotel that does not have extra pillows.
- we were initially placed in d lowest floor ' studio suite' and i was very upset because it looked nothing like the ones shown in the website. We had people looking at us when we were standing at the sliding glass door. Thanks to a staff called Amy, she moved us to 4th floor the next day.
-the furnitures looked cheap which is quite sad compared to a lot of hotels within the range
- there was no hot water to both the taps, very shocking.
- absolutely no bathtub in all rooms so i had to carry my baby in order to bath him under the shower. he was very unhappy indeed.
- room was dirty
-beach was very filthy and should be cordoned off just for AAC's patrons. Too many outsiders.
On a positive note, the hotel breakfast is bot as bad as reviewed just that we had to wait for our seat and yes, lots of flies.
The view of the marina is also very pleasant.
Overall, the stay was satisfactory,
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
April 4, 2013
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are disappointed to learn we did not have the opportunity to ensure your overall stay was as you hoped. Should our guests encounter any difficulties during their time here, it is our hope that they will reach out to us to address them immediately. Although we were able to attend to some of your concerns, we regret any inconvenience you may have experienced in meeting your personal expectations. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back to enjoy our hotel from a fresh perspective.
Management of Avillion Admiral Cove
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.