Like many patrons, I have stayed in the other Avillion many times and thought we would giv AC a shot. We went with low expectation after reading all the reviews, so I was not that dissappointed.
However I do want to highlight a few points:
- it is too obvious that AAC is a lower budget hotel as compart to the main Avillion
- the pillows were too soft causing me sleepless nights and headache.When asked for firmer pillows, we were told no more pillows left and obviously no firm pillows. I have never came across a hotel that does not have extra pillows.
- we were initially placed in d lowest floor ' studio suite' and i was very upset because it looked nothing like the ones shown in the website. We had people looking at us when we were standing at the sliding glass door. Thanks to a staff called Amy, she moved us to 4th floor the next day.
-the furnitures looked cheap which is quite sad compared to a lot of hotels within the range
- there was no hot water to both the taps, very shocking.
- absolutely no bathtub in all rooms so i had to carry my baby in order to bath him under the shower. he was very unhappy indeed.
- room was dirty
-beach was very filthy and should be cordoned off just for AAC's patrons. Too many outsiders.
On a positive note, the hotel breakfast is bot as bad as reviewed just that we had to wait for our seat and yes, lots of flies.
The view of the marina is also very pleasant.
Overall, the stay was satisfactory,
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Avillion Admiral Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Admiral Cove Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson