“It is difficult to find better swimmingpool in Ifaty than in Le Nautilus” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Nautilus

Le Nautilus
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ifaty
Le Nautilus
You added Le Nautilus to your Saves list
B.P 519 Ifaty Tulear, Ifaty, Madagascar   |
Gdansk, Poland
“It is difficult to find better swimmingpool in Ifaty than in Le Nautilus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very good food and excellent swimming pool you will find there. Nice almost like a cave rooms with beach front, you can dive you can relax however better have your own car / transport as there is quite plenty to do around - rate ok with AC included. All you can eat lunch menu a bit overpriced.

Room Tip: Take a front beach like a cave villas
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
nivelles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The combination of the site, the architecture, (piscine à débordement, desert garden) and the quality of service are remarkable. We were lucky with(out) mozzies and the owner's son speared a 20 kg. fish in the lagoon. (the reef is closer than at other resorts and probably will have easier access for divers). I would have willingly stayed another day to try. Yes, it is french orientated-a plus point for us.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Inverness, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of a group. The location is stunning, right on the beach. Rooms are clean and comfortable but electric supply is on and off at set times. Not a problem though as they provide battery lamps in the bedrooms. Food was excellent, especially the fish. Try the flavoured rums that sit on the bar, but not too many!! We had laundry done whilst staying there, collected from our room and delivered back to us by 2.30pm the same day. What great service. We recommed this hotel without exception.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Sonoma, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I felt like I was at Club Med on the Mozambique Channel, after a long dusty drive from Tulear. Natalie, the owner was very sweet and accommodating, and even moved me into a bungalow with a bigger bed. The food was incredible. The staff was top notch! My only complaint was the Mosquitos. I wish they had mosquito netting, because even after soaking myself in 100% DEET, they still bit me all night long. I highly, highly, highly recommend the "ox cart ride into the spiny forest!!! For 15 USD, Robinson, the English speaking waiter/guide took me on a memorable 3+ hours through the surreal baobabs and cactus and local village. It was a day, I will never forget, though you might need a cushion for your butt! My only other complaint was basically, once there, you are with a gazillion French birders, and since I was solo, I really didn't get to talk to anyone.

Room Tip: I wished I was in a bungalow down by the ocean instead of next to the kitchen.....bring lots of mosq...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Le Nautilus? Share your experiences!