We had two nights here as part of our bird watching safari. We loved it. The location is outstanding. The service was great and all the staff we met were cheerful and helpful and Anthony the local bird man gave us good information. You felt everyone wanted you to have a good time. The food was good, the swimming pool was lovely and we we wished we could have stayed longer. It may be a long standing lodge but we hope it keeps going for many more years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West