I cried when I arrived, and again when I left - with happiness on arrival and sadness at leaving. a purely magical place to experience luxury and kenyan hospitality on a safari.
The main entrance leading to the great hall is so inviting and being offered white towels to wipe hands with on arrival was so welcome.
Sitting with a drink on the observation level late into evening looking at the wildlife at watering hole is very peaceful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West