We stayed here in December 2012 as part of a safari tour and loved this place.
Rooms are lovely, clean and comfortable. Grounds and facilities are brilliant and the staff are friendly. We also done a night safari here and even though we were not lucky enough to spot any animals that we hoped for (big cats) we did have a great experience being out in the park at night and being part of the eerie silence and darkness. No high rise, no light pollution, no noise... bliss.
Great place, great staff, great stay.
Would recommend a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West