The Kilaguni Serena is a spectacular facility with all the trappings anyone could ask for...nice rooms, great food choices, a nice bar, an active water hole, AND often times a wonderful view of Mt. Kilimanjaro to the west!
With that said, Tsavo West is not a great wildlife viewing location. This park is quite dense with growth and vegetation and no off-roading is allowed should you finally see some wildlife. As an experienced amateur photographer the off road travel restrictions in both Tsavo East & West and in Amboseli make these parks not high on my recommendation list, but if you are in Mombasa and interested in a quick safari experience, give it a try with JT Safaris!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Venere so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West