My second visit to aroma was in June of 2013. My experience the second time around was even better than the first. The Hotel manage Ken makes sure the guest feel welcome. You can tell that the staff respect him and are happy by the way they treat the guests. I never met an unhappy or unfriendly employee at Sarova. During our stay we had our two year old son and on the first day we let them know he eats at 6pm which is before their normal meal times and we never had to remind them again. Christian made sure that he took our son's order the night before and went looking for us wherever we were to bring his meals. Everyone was so caring and treated us so well. They even asked what were plans were for the next day just to make sure we had everything we needed.
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Lion Hill Game Hotel
- Sarova Lion Hill Game Hotel Lake Nakuru National Park
- Sarova Lion Hill Hotel
- Hotel Sarova Lion Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is nestled along the Lion Hill overlooking the spectacular flamingo pink rimmed Lake Nakuru. Its location affords panoramic views of the Lake and the picturesque Lake Nakuru National Park. A short two hour drive from Nairobi, Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is a favourite with residents and visitors to Kenya.Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is cleverly laid out such that most rooms and sitting areas afford stunning views of the Lake and the Park. The Lodge incorporates natural landscaping with tall acacia trees, winding walkways and greens dotted with bird feeds. The Lodge is a natural haven for bird life and attracts over 50 species of birds amongst the 400 species that inhabit the Park.Lake Nakuru National Park was created in 1968 to protect the huge flocks of over a million the lesser flamingo that breed and nest at the edge of Lake Nakuru, giving it the characteristic pink rim. Lake Nakuru National Park located at an altitude of 4,000-5,767 feet above sea level, covers 188 square kilometers of land of great ecological diversity - from lake water, woodland, bush grassland, to rocky ridges. The park is home to not just the lesser flamingo but over 400 species of birds and one of the few places to see the endangered white rhino. Other wildlife at the park includes lions, leopards, zebra, gazelles, eland, giraffe and the hyrax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.