We arrived her at the start of the Eastern weekend , this during our great safari trip with Africa Veterans Safaris. So it was very busy and the requested connecting lodges were already occupied....so the reception responsible promised to look for a solution while we were having dinner. When we returned they surprized us with an upgrade to 2 connecting suites :-) !
( maybe also due to the fact that we slept 6 nights in different Sarova hotels)
After the good news we were confronted with the fact that there was a problem with the water ...an underground connection was broken and we had bathrooms without water :-( . Again the whole Sarova team (reception, house keeper, ingeneer, manager) started to solve the problem by starting the repair works immediately and meanwhile offering us another lodge to have a shower.
At 23h40 they fixed the problem !
The client focus in this hotel is at a very high level !! ( including the attention to the children)
The Sarova staff/responsibles keep their promises ... Because during our last stay in the Masai Mara we received as well a special attention !
Happy to highly recommend Sarova !
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Lion Hill Game Hotel
- Sarova Lion Hill Game Hotel Lake Nakuru National Park
- Sarova Lion Hill Hotel
- Hotel Sarova Lion Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is nestled along the Lion Hill overlooking the spectacular flamingo pink rimmed Lake Nakuru. Its location affords panoramic views of the Lake and the picturesque Lake Nakuru National Park. A short two hour drive from Nairobi, Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is a favourite with residents and visitors to Kenya.Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is cleverly laid out such that most rooms and sitting areas afford stunning views of the Lake and the Park. The Lodge incorporates natural landscaping with tall acacia trees, winding walkways and greens dotted with bird feeds. The Lodge is a natural haven for bird life and attracts over 50 species of birds amongst the 400 species that inhabit the Park.Lake Nakuru National Park was created in 1968 to protect the huge flocks of over a million the lesser flamingo that breed and nest at the edge of Lake Nakuru, giving it the characteristic pink rim. Lake Nakuru National Park located at an altitude of 4,000-5,767 feet above sea level, covers 188 square kilometers of land of great ecological diversity - from lake water, woodland, bush grassland, to rocky ridges. The park is home to not just the lesser flamingo but over 400 species of birds and one of the few places to see the endangered white rhino. Other wildlife at the park includes lions, leopards, zebra, gazelles, eland, giraffe and the hyrax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.