Stopped off at Outspan on our way through to Treetops for a rest and some lunch, the grounds of the hotel are beautiful and the food was excellent. The staff were very friendly and accomodating and nothing seemed too much trouble. An excellent start to our safari.
- Also Known As:
- Outspan Hotel Aberdare National Park
- Outspan Hotel Kenya/Aberdare National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllically located in the Kenyan highlands 2 hours drive from Nairobi the capital city, Outspan provides a holistic business, leisure and adventure experience. A comfortable hotel set in well tended tropical gardens with rolling manicured lawns and breath taking views of Mt Kenya. Lord Baden Powell the founder of the Scouting movement spent the last three years of his life here in a cottage called Paxtu which is still preserved to date. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Outspan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.